We value your privacy. This is information about the method of processing, legal basis, purpose and scope of information provided about our customers and visitors we process on our site.
Personal data administrator: E IMMO, a.s., reg.no. 36337145 with registered address Námestie A. Hlinku 25/30, Považská Bystrica 017 01 , Slovakia.
Data on your device
We store cookies on your device. The content of cookies is a way to identify a specific visitor and provide the possibility of continuous interaction with the website, especially enabling the creation of a user account, login, purchase. They can also be used for technical optimization of the website platform operation, security functions and technical record of your device-based preferences by the operator of our technical infrastructure Providing basic functionality, taking care of operational safety and stability is our legitimate interest.
- Functional: Additional features that enhance your browsing experience store some of your preferences without a user account or login, use of third-party scripts and / or resources, widgets, and more.
- Analytic: Use of analytic tools enables us to better understand needs of our visitors and how they use our site. We may use first or third party tools to track or record your browsing of our website, to analyze tools or components you have interacted with or used, record conversion events and similar.
We can use the local storage of your browser. We do this with your consent.
Right of access and other rights
According to the relevant legal provisions, you have the right to:
- to have erroneous personal data corrected,
- request the deletion of personal data that we process about you, except for data where their processing is imposed on us by other legal regulations or legal interest,
- the right to request the transfer of personal data or to restrict their processing.
In case of questions or other requests, you can contact the data administrator or Personal Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact the relevant data protection institution.